Join Our Team!
Primarily operate a multi-axle tractor/lowbed/ landoll combination to load, unload and transport heavy equipment and attachments on short/long haul trips, but are not restricted to this activity. May be called upon to operate other equipment or engage in activities as the company sees fit. Negoshian’s Towing transports its own equipment as well as equipment belonging to others all over the Northeast. Therefore the company operates several vehicles capable of hauling equipment of various configurations to any location. Expectations of our operators are stringent and we require they act in a professional manner at all times.
• Perform a pre/post-trip inspection report, maintenance/repair log
• Knowledge and assurance of dimension/permit requirements and assurance of compliance
• Ensure safety and security of cargo
• Oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, etc.
• Notify scheduling department of any conflicts that may arise with hours of service and any
scheduled/ possible jobs
• Ensure all vehicle documents and any applicable permits are valid and copies in the vehicle
• Keep vehicle in a state which is safe to operate
• Report any required or preventative maintenance to supervisor/shop foreman
Applicants should have equipment transport experience, positive attitudes, and a love for the business. The position will be based out of our Needham yard with easy highway access. These position are Monday through Friday with additional hours available on Saturday and Sunday for the right candidate. Home every night unless an overnight move is scheduled in advance or an emergency move is requested. These are year round full time and part time positions.
The requirements for this position are as follows:
Must Hold a Valid Class A Massachusetts Drivers License
Must hold a valid Medical Card
Must have a clean driving record and be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
Applicant should have significant experience in moving oversize, overweight (permitted), over dimensional reducible and non reducible loads
Applicant must be able to operate and drive all forms of equipment if needed to load and unload the trailers
Applicants May Apply in Person with licenses
email resume or summary of qualifications to: HR@negoshianstowing.com
No Phone Calls Please
38 Ramsdell St
Newton, MA 02461
Negoshian’s Towing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Download now our job application.